Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Letters to My Everything, The Prelude

The Letters to My EveryThing


Prelude

I was a perfectionist. I was, a perfectly perfect, Perfectionist. I guess… No, I am sure; I’m still, a Perfectionist.

I wanted everything to be perfect. To be more precise (i.e. to be more perfect) I wanted everything related with me to be perfect. Well, I sill do want this. Not that every time it goes well but I’d rather say, almost never it goes well. Almost never, it was perfect.


Rather a serious and complicated start, I would say, after a very long pause in my Blog. But, thought it over and over and finally, came up with a good explanation for this break and decided to start writing again. Well, the reason is, I’m a perfectionist and I didn’t have any good thing to post. I was scared, so scared that, I had to post some old songs to stay regular. But, I couldn’t keep this on either. So, I left writing. Not a very good approach for solving a problem but I did it.

But, here I am, back with the writing. And after this long break, I’ve come up with a whole new Idea of posts. It is “The Letters to My EveryThing… ”. And I’ll start with the First one of my letters. I don’t know yet how many letters would be there and why Letters at all. But, when you want to express something to someone and you can’t get that “Someone”, why not write letters. So, I’ve started writing those. Even I don’t know if I’ll be able to post all of those. But, I can promise that I will try.

Well, I’d rather not make you bored with all these. So, off we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment