Sunday, September 20, 2009

Letter to my Everything, Post 2

The Letters to My EveryThing


Part – 2
Did you know, when I say everything, I do mean everything. That includes my whole life and whole world. So, if I call it world, it also means everything. Anyway, remember the last letter (which was actually, the first). I told the story of me becoming the perfectionist. But, I couldn’t tell the main thing. And now, after giving it a thought, I figured out that, I should do some more explanations before I actually start to say anything.

Well, by trying to be perfect, I did not mean, all the time superb performance, all the time winning and taking every challenge that comes before. That happens in the Fairy Tells. But life is not a Fairy Tell, it is Reality with big R. it is Life. That means a great detail of things. In life, you have to stay in the society, care about them ass well and you should know the socio-cultural attitude & the demographics. You have to believe in them and you have to have respect in them. That leads to lots and lots of Dos and Don’ts. And you have to maintain all of those. Yes, all of those have to be maintained, if you want to be a perfect social person.

Now, another rule of thumb is if you are in a society, you have to believe in society and social relations. If you don’t, then you must act like you do. In simple term, never try to get outside of the society. Don’t try to prove yourself as an exception or special. That will make you special and the result will be a mess. How? Simple, by proving yourself special, you prove others normal thus different. This results in isolation. You will become different and isolated. Society doesn’t like specialties or exceptions. Sounds familiar? It’s the rule of nature. Nature doesn’t like exceptions either.

And here comes the interesting part, by taking the previous discussions as true, it is derived that, a perfect social person has his weaknesses, too. So, you have to have some weaknesses or imperfections to be a perfect person. That’s a bit complicated, isn’t it? Well, that’s how it is. A perfect person is a person who is not all perfect. They have to have some imperfection. So, if you have the imperfections as well as the perfections which are considered as normal, you will be a perfect Guy. And if you have all perfection, you will be also admired by the society. But not as a human being, as an angel or something superhuman (remember about the specialties). And believe me, you wont like it.

I am getting a headache. Guess, it’s all these complicated talks created that. And I don’t want to get you one. You are my everything. So, I guess, I should stop now and continue later.

Until I write to you…
Adieu…


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what
    you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over
    with my website =). We may have a hyperlink trade
    agreement between us

    My web-site - Christian Louboutin Discount

    ReplyDelete