Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Let there be light...


What do you think, if we had infrared sensing capabilities, we could see better? Or we could achieve further advancement in the development of humanity? Well I don't know, maybe we could, or maybe we couldn't. But surely it'd give us the power to see in the dark.

I am sure, several times in your life; you've wanted to be able to peek in the dark.

Let's think about my own experience. I was at my university area, engaged in lively chat with my friends. It was almost dark. One of my friends had his girlfriend with him. At some moments, she became furious on him and was giving him a 'If looks could burn you into ash' type look. I know her very well and believe me; she looks like something to remember for a very long time. But I also knew that, it won't last for a minute. So, I decided to take a picture of her. But no matter how hard I tried (hiding the camera from her) I could not see her through the camera to take a picture. Just because it was dark. After few tries, only one picture was able to show a faint outline of a human. But by the time, I was caught and she was giving her wonderful smile at me.

Let us leave that subject. Let us assume that, you have gone somewhere and you have a very beautiful girl their. The only problem is you can't figure it out that, is she looking at you or not because she is standing at a darker corner. In that situation, would you want to see in the dark?
For another example, let's say that, you've got a newly married couple arrived at the building just in front (or by the side) of your home. I'm very much sure, in that situation; you'd surely want to be able to see in dark, at night, when their light goes off.

I can't make you see in the dark, but, I can give you a suggestion. Get a handy-cam, those with good zoom and night vision. You won't know the color. But you can always pass your idle times by guessing, what was the color of their dresses (I'm trying to be roads, civilized & decent) last night.

Wouldn't you want to be able to see in the dark? Human being has a very deep, unknown fear of the dark. If we could see in the dark, the fear will not exist. I am sure; we would get some benefits in some situations. But anyway, the human being doesn't have the physical qualities required for infrared sensitivity. So all we can do is to arrange for more light. So, guys, lets put our hands together and say, 'LET THERE BE LIGHT...'

P.S.- Whatever you do, don't forget to send me a copy if you take my suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment